Calendar of Events
REQUESTS FOR GARDEN TICKETS
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden receives many requests for free or discounted tickets throughout the year and as a result has established the following two programs:
- FUNDRAISER REQUESTS (to benefit non-profit fundraisers)
- SHARING THE GARDEN (for need-based group visits)
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden can donate two Garden tickets (for regular use; not valid for GardenFest of Lights) to a non-profit organization or school once per calendar year.
SHARING THE GARDEN
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden has a limited number of tickets it can give out each calendar year to need-based organizations.These requests are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Organizations are limited to approximately 25 tickets per request.
Here are the steps for organizations wishing to request tickets from either program:
1. Send your request at least three weeks in advance of your event or anticipated visit.
2. Send request either by email to Robin Gregson, Visitors Center Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org
OR by letter to:
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA 23228
Att: Robin Gregson
3. Please include the following information:
- The name of your group.
- The use of the tickets.
- If for Sharing the Garden (need-based organization visit), the number of tickets requested.
- Please also state how you would like to receive tickets
* by mail (if time allows)
* by picking up at will-call box at the admissions desk. Please clearly state the name the tickets should be filed under.