#Bflies Instagram Contest
Share your favorite photos from Butterflies LIVE! tag them #Bflies and you’ll be entered to win a prize package.
Butterflies LIVE! in the Conservatory is about an experience. The feeling of a butterfly landing on your shoulder, the joy you feel when you watch a metamorphosis in the butterfly nursery, the excitement of watching a child see their first Blue Morpho butterfly’s slow and rhythmic flight through the air. We want to see Butterflies LIVE! through your eyes — through your lens.
Upload your original photos of Butterflies LIVE! between April 14, 2017 and midnight on October 15, 2017.
By tagging your photo #Bflies and entering the contest, or emailing us your photos, you agree to allow Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to reproduce your photo in our newsletter and on our social media channels. We will happily give you credit. Please do not submit watermarked images. To email images send to JonahH at lewisginter.org.
Be creative! We’ll choose our Grand Prize Winner based on creativity, fun and photographic composition. Be sure to check your Instagram account for a message. Also, don’t forget to follow @LewisGinter on Instagram .
Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package over $800 including:
- A 1-year Family Membership to the Garden. ($100 value)
- A Supernova Membership (valued at $125) from the Science Museum of Virginia, good for 2 adults and children under 18, and includes four Dome passes and four guest passes.
- 12 passes to come back to the Garden. Yes, bring your 11 closest friends! $156 value.
Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels.
- Two complimentary tickets to any Richmond Symphony Altria Masterworks, Casual Fridays or Metro Collection concert or four tickets to any Lollipops concert in the 2016-2017 Season. (Excludes mezzanine seating Handel’s Messiah, Video Games Live, and special concerts.) $100 value.
- a Richmond Region Tourism attractions pass ($100+ value)
- Ceivashare Digital Photo Frame & Accessories ($260 value)
- GoPro Hero Session ($150 value)
Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels — you’ll find all the links on our footer below.
Also, be sure to see our Wild Art Instagram contest (runs May 26 – October 1, 2017).