by Jonah Holland, PR & Marketing Coordinator, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
We have so much fun planned for you this Sunday at Goblins & Gourds.
Celebrate harvest-time in the Children’s Garden with a concert by the Richmond Indigenous Gourd Orchestra, pumpkin painting, seasonal food tasting, hoop dancing and more! It’s a great chance to get outside, be active and enjoy the beauty of the season.
- Parade around the Children’s Garden with the GardenKeeper and the Butterfly Fairy 2 p.m.
- Gourd Petting Zoo provide by RIGO
- Fresh and seasonal food tasting provided by Edible Education
- Paint a pumpkin to take home (while supplies last)
- Pumpkin, Gourd and Stick carving demonstrations
- Hoop demonstrations and instruction for the whole family provided by RVA HoOp HOuse
- Tree Climbing demonstration, Riverside Outfitters
- Gourd Quest available at Garden Cart and admissions desk.
Hope you can make it! Never been to Goblins & Gourds before? Here’s a video to give you an idea of what you’ll see: