Nov. 23, 2018 – Jan. 7, 2019 (Closed Dec. 24 & 25)
A holiday tradition featuring more than half-a-million twinkling lights, hand-crafted botanical decorations, model trains, holiday dinners, family activities and more. Visit often to fully experience GardenFest — the region’s ultimate holiday extravaganza!
Great shopping, dining, tours & more!
GardenFest of Lights is a “rain or shine” event and is only closed for extreme inclement weather.
Member Nights — Member and Volunteer Nights (free admission for members and volunteers). Check back for dates
GardenFest for Fidos — Thursday, November 29, 2018, and Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019.
New Year’s Eve Family Frolic
December 31, 2018
EVERY WEEK THROUGHOUT GARDENFEST:
5 – 8 p.m.
Location: Library Reading Room; Santa “sightings” in the Conservatory on Mondays through Dec. 19.
Storytime fireside with the Garden Keeper. Supporting Sponsor: M&T Bank
Caroling Tuesdays “Four in the Morning” strolls the Garden with musical medleys.
6 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Throughout the Garden
5-8 p.m. Supporting Sponsor: M&T Bank
6 p.m. & 7 p.m.
Acoustic musicians perform festive entertainment.
25 – 99 tickets $1 off per adult ticket
100+ tickets $2 off per adult ticket
- Adult tickets only (all other tickets are already considered discounted)
- Not tied to a specific date
- All tickets do not have to be used at the same time
- Purchased in one transaction with a single payment; cash or credit card only; no refunds
- In person or by phone (804) 262-9887 ext. 300 using a credit card starting Nov. 2
- Pre-registered groups of 25 or more adults
- Group rates of $11 per person available on adult tickets only
- Good on a specific date only
- All members of the group visiting at the same time
- Contact [email protected] or 804-262-9887 x320 to schedule your self-guided group visit
- Groups looking for a guided visit to GardenFest can explore our Early Bird Tour options for groups of 15 or more to view Lewis Ginter lights ($14 per person — admission included)
- Richmond Times-Dispatch Press Pass; Buy One, Get One Free admission on select Sundays
Publishes on Thursdays in the Weekend Section; coupon must be presented at the Garden’s Visitors Center for discount, no photocopies accepted, no other discounts apply, one free admission per coupon. Visit our Discounts page for more information.
- Richmond Valpak Coupon; $3 off one GardenFest ticket
Valpak is mailed to Richmond-area residences;offer valid with coupon only. One coupon per person. May not be combined with other discounts including member discount. No photocopies accepted. Visit our Discounts page for more information.
GardenFest runs Nov. 23, 2018 – Jan. 7, 2019 (Closed Dec. 24 & 25)