Events & Exhibits
Calendar: Event Details
Historic Garden Week in Virginia
Garden extends hours til 9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 30 ONLY
Member: April 30 evening admission free for Garden members (only).
Non-Member: Regular Garden admission; present a Garden Week 2014 ticket to save $1 on one Garden admission.
What is Historic Garden Week without a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden? Browse scenic landscapes, themed gardens and Conservatory from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
To celebrate Historic Garden Week in Virginia, the Garden has extended hours on Wednesday, April 30. ONLY with historic Bloemendaal House open, live music, dining, shopping and more.
On Wednesday, April 30, enjoy these special opportunities:
- LGBG extended hours for public evening strolls (until 9 p.m.)
- Informal tours of Historic Bloemandaal House (til 8 p.m.)
- Casual dinner fare, beer and wine at the Bloemendaal House (for purchase)
- Knowledgeable Garden hosts (until 8 p.m.)
- Live music from 6-8pm
- Garden Shop extended hours (10 a.m.-7 p.m.) with a special 15% discount for Garden Members!
Enjoy the sounds of musical duo Mike D'Antoni and Joy Kuhar, better known as "2 Wishes". Mike, musician and songwriter, hails from New Orleans. He plays and writes a variety of music from jazz to pop with a rich guitar sound. Joy, Southern born, sings her own style to classic favorites and adds tight harmony to the mix. Their arrangements of old favorites and love songs will captivate you.