Events & Exhibits
Calendar: Event Details
Historic Garden Week in Virginia
Garden extends hours til 9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 30 ONLY
Regular Garden admission
What is Historic Garden Week without a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden? Browse scenic landscapes, themed gardens and an orchid-filled Conservatory from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
To celebrate Historic Garden Week in Virginia, the Garden has extended hours on Wednesday, April 30. ONLY with historic Bloemendaal House open; wine-tasting, live music, dining, shopping and more.
On Wednesday, April 30, enjoy these special opportunities:
- LGBG extended hours for public evening strolls (until 9 p.m.)
- LGBG Member Night (until 9 p.m.)
- Informal tours of Historic Bloemandaal House (til 8 p.m.)
- Wine tastings at the Bloemendaal House (6-8 p.m.) for those 21+ with a photo ID and a purchased wine-tasting ticket $10): one free wine sample for LGBG members
- Knowledgeable Garden hosts (until 8 p.m.)
- Live music by the J. Smith Jazz Trio
- Garden Shop extended hours (10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Casual dinner fare at the Bloemendaal House (for purchase)