Events & Exhibits
Calendar: Event Details
Historic Garden Week in Virginia
April 21 - 28; Garden extends hours til 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 26 (ONLY)
Regular Garden admission
What is Historic Garden Week without a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden? Browse scenic landscapes, themed gardens and an orchid-filled Conservatory from 9AM-5PM.
To celebrate Historic Garden Week in Virginia, the Garden has extended hours on Thursday, April 26 ONLY with historic Bloemendaal House open; wine-tasting, live music, dining, shopping and more.
On Thursday, April 26 (only) enjoy these special opportunities:
- LGBG extended hours for public evening strolls (till 9PM)
- LGBG Member Night (till 9PM)
- Informal tours of Historic Bloemandaal House (til 8PM)
- Wine tastings at the Bloemendaal House (6-8) for those 21+ with a photo ID and a purchased wine-tasting ticket $10): one free wine sample for LGBG members
- Knowledgeable Garden hosts (til 8PM)
- Live music by the J. Smith Jazz Trio
- Garden Shop extended hours (10AM-7PM)
- Casual dinner fare at the Bloemendaal House (for purchase)