Events & Exhibits
Calendar: Event Details
Historic Garden Week in Virginia
Wednesday, April 29, 2015; (Historic Garden Week is April 25 - May 2, 2015)
Member: April 29 evening admission free for Garden members (only).
Non-Member: Regular Garden admission; present a Garden Week 2014 ticket to save $1 on one Garden admission.
What is Historic Garden Week without a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden? Browse scenic landscapes, themed gardens and Conservatory from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
To celebrate Historic Garden Week in Virginia, the Garden has extended hours on Wednesday, April 29. ONLY with historic Bloemendaal House open, live music, dining, shopping and more.
On Wednesday, April 29, enjoy these special opportunities:
- LGBG extended hours for public evening strolls (until 9 p.m.)
- Informal tours of Historic Bloemandaal House (til 8 p.m.)
- Casual dinner fare, beer and wine at the Bloemendaal House (for purchase)
- Knowledgeable Garden hosts (until 8 p.m.)
- Live music from 6-8pm
- Garden Shop extended hours (10 a.m.-7 p.m.) with a special 15% discount for Garden Members!
Check back for details about Live music for this event!