Girl Scout and Cub Scout Programs
Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop?
Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badge or Cub Scout adventure requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Girl Scout Programs
Daisy | Blue Bucket
Brownie | Bugs
Junior | Flowers
Junior | Gardener
Cadette | Trees
Cub Scout Programs
Webelos | Into the Woods
Bear | Fur, Feathers, and Ferns
Wolf | Grow Something
Tiger | Backyard Jungle
2017 Program Dates
Saturdays & Sundays – 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- April 8 and 29
- May 20 and 21
- June 10 and 11
- September 9 and 23
- October 7 and 14
Thursdays – 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- April 20
- May 18
- September 21
- October 19
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission ($13 per person).
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Payment is due prior to your scheduled program.
- Badge not included with program fee.
Our Group Information Guide for Scouts is required reading for any group booking a trip to the Garden. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the entire document before booking your program.
Group Information Guide for Scouts Document
Programs are available on select Saturdays and Sundays in August, September, and October and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Complete the fillable form below or call the Children’s Education Assistant at (804) 262-9887 x322 to inquire about available dates.