Girl Scout Programs
Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop?
Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badge requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Daisy Blue Bucket
Programs are available on select Thursdays and Saturdays in September, October and March, April, May. Programs must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Complete the fillable form below , or call the Children’s Education Assistant at (804) 262-9887 x322 to inquire about available dates.
2015 Program Dates
- March 26
- April 2, 16 and 23
- May 7 and 14
- Select dates in September – October TBD
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission ($12 per person).
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Payment is due prior to your scheduled program.
- Badge not included with program fee.