Girl Scout Programs
Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop?
Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badge requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Daisy Blue Bucket
Programs are available on select Thursdays from 4 – 5:30pm and select Sundays from 12:30 – 2pm or 3 – 4:30pm in September, October and April and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Complete the fillable form below , or call the Children’s Education Assistant at (804) 262-9887 x322 to inquire about available dates.
2015-16 Program Dates
- September 27, 2015
- October 1 & 11, 2015
- April 3, 10, 14, 17 & 28, 2016
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission ($12 per person).
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Payment is due prior to your scheduled program.
- Badge not included with program fee.