Preschool Field Trips
Enjoy one of our Garden field trips for preschoolers! Spend 45 minutes exploring the seasonal wonders of the Garden with your preschool, day care, or homeschool group! All field trip programs include a seasonal story time, sensory-based activities, and active Garden exploration. Programs must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Please call (804) 262-9887 x 322 to register. Our Children’s Garden Group Information Guide is REQUIRED reading for any group that wants to schedule a trip to the garden. Familiarize yourself with the guide before bringing your group.
Children's Garden Group Information Guide
Young Buds Programs
for 2017-18 School Year
Availability and Pricing:
- Fall and spring programs are offered Monday-Friday at 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30a.m. Up to 20 students per program.
- Winter programs, November – February are offered Monday-Friday at 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00a.m. Up to 20 students per program.
- Cost is $9 per student; minimum group charge is $90.
- One adult per five students is required to assist during the guided program time and admitted free of charge. This includes the teacher(s).
- Additional adults are $13 and are asked to enjoy the Garden on their own during the guided program time.