GardenFest Instagram Contest
Share your photos of Dominion GardenFest of Lights
Calendar of Events
Tag your photos #GardenFest on Instagram to Enter
Share your holiday photos from Dominion GardenFest of Lights and be entered to win a prize package!
What's your favorite way to enjoy GardenFest? One of our favorite parts of GardenFest is seeing it though your eyes. Show us your family traditions, your favorite vistas, or your puppy enjoying the lights at GardenFest for Fidos. Tell us why you love Dominion GardenFest of Lights in a photo. Is it a picture of your children enjoying GardenFest for the first time? Bling from the Bling Shop? Warming up with hot cocoa and s'mores around the fire? Maybe you'll luck out and catch that rare photo of snow flurries fluttering through the trees! Tag it #GardenFest when you post it on Instagram -- and you'll be entered to win!
To Enter: Follow @LewisGinter on Instagram
Upload your original photos between 5 p.m. on November 28, 2014 - midnight on January 12, 2015
Use the #GardenFest hashtag and tag @LewisGinter (Please note: You must be signed up for Instagram to enter the contest -- you can download the free App on Apple or Android.)
By tagging your photo #GardenFest and entering the contest, you agree to allow Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to reproduce your photo in our newsletter and on our social media channels.
Be creative! We'll choose a photo based on creativity, fun and photographic composition.
Be sure to check your Instagram account for a message!
Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package valued at over $550, including:
- A Supernova Membership (valued at $99) from the Science Museum of Virginia good for 2 adults and children under 18, and includes four Dome passes and four guest passes.
- A Family 4-pack of tickets to the Richmond Ballet's Don Quixote, Feb. 20-22, 2015 at The Carpenter Theatre with the Richmond Symphony (valued at $320). Adapted from the famous Cervantes tale of the aging yet forever valiant knight Don Quixote and his faithful squire, Sancho Panza, Nicolas Beirozoff's Don Quixote tells the playful story of two young lovers, the spirited maiden Kitri and her opportunistic Basilio, who through a series of humorous events meet Cervantes' hero en route to the alter. Filled with the bright colors of sunny Spain, bravura, high-flying jumps and sizzling spins, Don Quixote is set to one of the most well-known ballet scores ever written in the work of Ludwig Minkus, and its choreography, originally set by the masterful Marius Petipa and adapted for Richmond Ballet by Beriozoff in 1985 is strong, sassy and overflowing with energy.
- A gift voucher for tickets to the Richmond Symphony. Two complimentary tickets to any Altria Masterworks or Metro Collection concert or four complimentary tickets to any Lollipops concert in the 2014-2015 season. $100 value.
- Tickets for 12 to come back and enjoy the Garden during the day, passes are good for one year, so come in the spring, summer or fall with 11 of your closest friends. $132 value.
- Plus, we'll feature the winner on the Garden's social media channels.
Second prize winner will win tickets for you and 4 of your friends to come back to enjoy the Garden during the day. Passes are good for one year. $55 value.
Plus, we'll feature the winner on the Garden's social media channels.