Dominion GardenFest of Lights 2014
Calendar of Events
Dominion GardenFest of Lights
Through Jan. 12, 2015
(Closed Dec. 24 & 25)
This Year's Theme: A Legacy in Lights
120 Years from Bicycle Club to Botanical Garden
TIPS FOR FAMILIES VISITING WITH CHILDREN
- GardenFest of Lights is a family-friendly event! If you are bringing small children, please note there is walking involved, so you may want to bring a stroller. We do have a limited number of strollers available, but they are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Since much of the show is outdoors, it's also a good idea to dress children according to the weather.
- Come early!
- There is a kid-friendly menu in the Garden Cafe.
- Children especially enjoy the train displays -- we have two! -- one in Kelly Education Center and one in the Conservatory.
- The Children's Garden is a must with a bonfire, and a wheelchair accessible Tree House 13 feet off the ground! Hot drinks, cookies, s'more and more are available for purchase in the Children's Garden. Children will love the new larger then-ever-maze, relocated to the Anderson Meadow.