Share your favorite photos from Origami in the Garden by tagging them #OrigamiGarden and you’ll be entered to win a prize package.
Origami in the Garden is an exhibition of larger-than-life outdoor sculpture inspired by the art of paper folding. We’d love to see photos of you and your family and friends enjoying the exhibit. Be creative!
Upload your original photos of Origami in the Garden between April 13 – September 30, 2018.
By tagging your photo #OrigamiGarden and entering the contest (or emailing us your photos) you agree to allow Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to reproduce your photos in our newsletter and/or on our social media channels. We will happily give you credit. Please do not submit watermarked images. To email, send images to JonahH at lewisginter.org.
Be creative! Here are a few ideas: make your own origami sculpture and share it in the photo too, or have fun playing with scale — can you hold a giant origami crane in your hand? We love to see people enjoying themselves a Lewis Ginter. We’ll choose our winner based on creativity, fun and photographic composition.
Be sure to check your Instagram account for a message. Also, don’t forget to follow @LewisGinter on Instagram.
- A complimentary one-night stay at the Jefferson Hotel. ($455 value)
- A 1-year Family Membership to the Garden. ($125 value)
- A Richmond Region Tourism attractions pass ($100+ value)
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts one-year, Dual/Family membership. ($95 value)
- Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels— you’ll find all the links in our footer below.