Plan Your Visit
Calendar of Events
Looking for a great place for a romantic stroll or a quiet moment alone with your someone special? Visit us year round from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or during one of the special evening events listed below.
Discover your own favorite place at the Garden or try one of these ideas for a romantic Garden moment.
- Catch the best view of the Garden from the top of the tree house and sit a while as the breeze blows in through the windows.
- Valentine's Day enjoy a special Valentine's display in the Conservatory.
- Thursday evening sunset stroll on a romantic garden path; during Flowers After 5 in June, July & August. Enjoy dinner under the trees at Bloemendaal House while listening to live music.
- Tour the lush orchid wing in the Conservatory filled with rare and fragrant species of orchids year round.
- Walk in the cool and shady Woodland Walk complete with benches and a slow-moving stream.
These events may be the perfect time to bring that someone special to the Garden.
Valentine's Day. Our Valentine's Conservatory display includes daffodils, tulips, orchids and more!.
A Million Blooms. If the tulip is her favorite flower, she'll love the Garden in spring. Enjoy lunch in the Robins Tea House daily from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. or visit on a Thursday evening in April when the Garden extends hours until 9 p.m.
Flowers After Five. Take a romantic stroll on Thursday evenings during the summer while listening to a variety of local musicians and sipping wine. Find a quiet gazebo or arbor for a special moment alone.
Dominion GardenFest of Lights. Sip hot chocolate as you enjoy walking through a half-million colorful lights or roast marshmallows on a roaring fire. Open nightly from 5 - 10 p.m. The Robins Tea House accepts dinner reservations from 5-9 p.m.