Plan Your Visit
NEW IN THE GARDEN SHOP
A 100-page commemorative book presented as a pictorial guide, historical resource and visitor memento which:
- Explores 80 acres of fascinating gardens and landscapes
- Recalls 19th-century Richmond, Virginia
- Reveals legacies of Major Lewis Ginter and his niece “Miss Grace” Arents
- Records those whose vision, talent and generosity shaped this “living museum” of horticulture
- Presents photos shared by talented visitors, volunteers, professional photographers and staff
- Features treasured, seldom-seen historical photos from Richmond’s archives
- Chronicles the Garden’s transformation into one of the nation’s loveliest and most respected botanical gardens.
- Makes a great gift!
Editor: Frank Robinson, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden Executive Director
Writer: Lynn Kirk
The Garden extends its appreciation to the Roller-Bottimore Foundation, which generously funded this publication.