By giving an Annual Fund gift of $125 or more, you become a member of our Patrons Program, a group of individuals dedicated to the growth and vitality of Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. As a member of the Patrons Program, your generosity is rewarded with all of the General Member benefits and more depending on your level of support, including special recognition in the Garden’s Honor Roll of Donors.
You can join the Patrons Program online by clicking on the headings below, over the phone by calling (804) 262-9887 ext. 334 or by mailing your gift to the address below.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA 23228
(please note "Annual Fund” on your check and include your current address for accurate acknowledgement of your gift)
Patrons Program Giving Levels
- A Family Membership which includes all of the General Membership benefits (see details below).
- Two additional free guest passes*.
- Recognition in the Garden’s Annual Report.
- All Contributor benefits.
- Invitation to Annual Patron Event.
- All Supporter benefits.
- A “Plus 3 Family Membership” -- this allows the patron to bring up to three guests free of charge to the Garden throughout the year during regular Garden hours.
- All Sponsor benefits.
- seasonal gift plant.
- An invitation to all Garden special events and Galas.
- All Partner benefits.
- Free admittance to special Garden events throughout the year, including GardenFest of Lights and special exhibits. (does not include Galas)
- Membership in the Rosarian Society.
- All Sustainer benefits.
- Exclusive behind the Scenes Tour with Executive Director
- All Benefactor benefits.
- The privilege to rent the Conservatory for a cocktail party.
General Membership Benefits
- Free admission during regular Garden hours throughout the year!
- Mailings including the seasonal Garden Times newsletter, and advance notice of classes, trips, workshop schedules, and special events.
- Two free guest passes.*
- Member discounts on classes, trips, workshops, special events and in the Garden Shop.
- Free membership in the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Gardens program, including free admission and discounts to gardens, arboreta and conservatories all over the country.
- Borrowing privileges at the library for horticulture books and videos.
- Half-price admission for guests on Mondays.
*All Patrons Program Memberships are gifts to the Garden’s Annual Fund and have a non-tax deductible amount of $30. You can receive full tax deductibility if you choose not to accept the guest passes as a benefit.