By joining the Garden as a Business Member, your tax-deductible contribution helps to support one of Richmond's most-visited attractions and advance its educational mission. Business memberships start at $350 which entitles the business and its employees to a wide range of benefits including discounts on personal memberships and on facility rental for meeting and events.
Business Membership Benefits
All benefits are good throughout your membership year and include the following:
- Garden Times newsletter, special event invitations and schedules for adult classes, trips and workshops to be sent to the primary member
- Reservation privileges to the Tea House
- A 10% discount in the Garden Shop to designated card holders
- 30% facility rental discount for corporations*
- 40% facility rental discount for non-profit organizations*
- Acknowledgement in Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens Annual Report
- Acknowledgement on Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden’s website
- Free admission for card holders and guests (based on membership level) during regular Garden hours
- A 10 or 20% discount on personal membership to the Garden for employees during the membership year
- Discounts and advance purchase for tickets to special events
(Limit of tickets per event based on Membership level)
* No discounted rental fee for events scheduled during Gardenfest of Lights if offered. Instead of Discounted rental rate, all rentals during GardenFest of Lights include entry into the ticketed event.
Interested in Joining or Renewing?
Click here to download the brochure and application. or call (804) 262-9887, ext. 311.
Sharing the Garden
Did you know that when you purchase your membership and don't use your free Guest Pass benefit, the Garden donates your passes to the community so others may enjoy the Garden? It's called the Sharing the Garden program. Read a story about it below.
Springtime Outing Brings Joy
“They loved the freedom of being outdoors. They had a great time enjoying all that the Garden has to offer!”
Matt Shaver was speaking about The Virginia Home residents’ visit to Lewis Ginter BotanicalGarden earlier this year. As chair of the UVAClub’s philanthropy committee, Matt and other members invited The Virginia Home’s physically disabled adults for an outing duringVirginia’s Historic Garden Week. Though most of the residents require a wheelchair for mobility and several could not verbally communicate, their faces and actions expressed joy at being outside amid springtime’s beauty.
“It was a wonderful evening, and the weather was perfect. We let them lead us to what interested them. For a couple hours, we meandered throughout the entire garden,”
This was the second year that the UVA Club coordinated an excursion for The Virginia Home as part of National Volunteer Week and the Cavaliers Care annual initiative. What enabled them to repeat the special invitation were the volunteers’ generosity of time as well as Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden’s offer of complimentary admission for all.
“There are so many wonderful things to do and places to visit within metro Richmond, and our residents enjoy these offerings as much as anyone else,” stated Sherry Williams, director of Volunteer Services for The Virginia Home. “However, most of them cannot venture out on their own nor can they afford the simple luxury of an admission ticket on an income of $40 per month. That is why the kindness and generosity of our caring community is so important, so that everyone might have the opportunity to partake in all our city has to offer.
“Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is a favorite destination for our folks; their staff and administration have been so kind to us!”
If you are a current Business Member and are interested in learning more about your facility rental discount or need a form for discounted personal memberships for your employees, please call (804) 262-9887 ext.311.
Philip Morris and Altria employees click here to learn about your benefits at the Garden through the Philip MorrisEnRICHMENT Membership Program.