Giving to the Patrons Program
Patrons support the Garden’s core mission.
As a member of the Patrons Program, your generosity is rewarded with an annual family membership and additional benefits depending on your level of support. By giving a gift of $150 or more to the Annual Fund, you automatically become a member of our Patrons Program.
As a member of the Patron’s Program your gift allows us to:
- Purchase seeds and supplies for the Community Kitchen Garden and Farm Garden
- Bring at-risk students to the Garden for no-cost hands-on environmental education classes
- Develop new adult education classes for a variety of skill levels, from beginners to Master Gardeners and green industry professionals
Join our Patrons Program
Members receive an annual family membership to the Garden, plus additional benefits.
Patrons Program Giving Levels
Contributor ($150 – $299)
- A Family Membership (click here for details)
- Two additional free guest passes*
Supporter ($300 – $499)
- All Contributor benefits
- Invitation to Annual Patron Event
Sponsor ($500 – $999)
- All Supporter benefits
- A “Plus 3 Family Membership” — allows the patron to bring up to three guests free of charge to the Garden throughout the year during regular Garden hours
Partner ($1,000 – $2,499)
- All Sponsor benefits
- Invitation to all Garden special events and Galas
Sustainer ($2,500 – $4,999)
- All Partner benefits
- Free admittance to special Garden events throughout the year, including Dominion GardenFest of Lights and special exhibits. (does not include Galas)
- Membership in the Rosarian Society
Benefactor ($5,000 – $9,999)
- All Sustainer benefits
- Exclusive behind the Scenes Tour with Executive Director
Philanthropist ($10,000+ )
- All Benefactor benefits
- Exclusive Conservatory cocktail party rental opportunity
*Please note: All Patrons Program Memberships are gifts to the Garden’s Annual Fund and have a non-tax deductible amount of $30. You can receive full tax deductibility if you choose not to accept the guest passes as a benefit.