Voted Among the Top Gardens in the U.S.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden ranks among the best botanical gardens in North America and was just voted the fourth “Best Botanical Garden” in the Nation by USA Today. Only 20 of the nation’s best botanical gardens were nominated. See all Top 10 Gardens.
Other recent awards:
• Voted one of the top botanical gardens in the U.S. worth traveling for. (TripAdvisor’s FlipKey site, 2016)
• Voted number two among America’s 10 Best Public Gardens (USA Today; 10Best Public Gardens, 2014)
• Best Botanical Gardens in the U.S. (Travel Channel, 2013)
• Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling For (Canadian Garden Tourism Council/BBCTravel, 2013)
• Top 5 Museum in the United States (Institute for Museum and Library Services and White House, 2011)
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden’s mission is education and its passion is bringing people and plants together to improve communities.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden features year-round beauty on a historic property with more than 50 acres of spectacular gardens, dining and shopping. A 63-foot classical domed Conservatory is the only one of its kind in the mid-Atlantic. Visitors can explore more than a dozen themed gardens including a Children’s Garden, Rose Garden, Healing Garden, Fountain Garden, Asian Valley and more. The Garden regularly hosts special exhibits including an annual Butterflies LIVE! exhibit and Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® Bricks.