Top 10 Reasons to be a Garden Member
1. Visit free all year.
No admission fee means you can drop in on a whim as often as you like!
2. Stay in the know.
Receive the Garden Times, full of great gardening tips, stories from the Garden community, and event information.
3. Save on classes and workshops.
4. Treat your friends to admission.
Get two free Member for a Day guest passes when you join or renew and let friends and family experience the Garden for free.
5. Get Garden Shop discounts.
Members always save at least 10% on their purchases. Watch for extra discounts during March, Plant Sale Weekend, and other special times!
6. Borrow garden books and DVDs.
The Lora Robins Library has a wealth of gardening resources for Members to check out.
7. Save on bricks, pavers, and handprints.
Members save 20% when they celebrate loved ones with an engraved brick, paver, or handprint in the Children’s Garden.
8. Enjoy discounts at local businesses.
Enjoy a discount when you show your membership card at these local businesses.
9. Visit other botanical gardens for free.
The American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at nearly 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands.
10. Perks at Dominion GardenFest of Lights.
Big discounts on GardenFest tickets for yourself and friends, and FREE admission on GardenFest Free Member Nights.