A Garden Date with Your Someone Special
Looking for a great place for a romantic stroll or a quiet moment alone with your special someone? Visit us year round from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or during one of the special evening events listed below.
- A Million Blooms See a succession of breathtaking spring blooms, including daffodils, hyacinths, flowering cherries, roses, and azaleas.
- Flowers after 5 Take a romantic stroll on Thursday evenings during the summer while listening to a variety of local musicians and sipping wine. Find a quiet gazebo or arbor for a special moment alone.
- Dominion GardenFest of Lights Sip hot chocolate as you enjoy walking through a half-million colorful lights or roast marshmallows on a roaring fire.
Discover your own favorite place at the Garden or try one of these ideas for a romantic moment:
- Enjoy the breeze from atop the CWD Kids’ Tree House and catch the best view of the Garden.
- Tour the lush orchid wing in the Conservatory filled with rare and fragrant species of orchids year round.
- Walk in the cool and shady Woodland Walk complete with benches and a slow-moving stream.
- Enjoy the view of Lake Sydnor from the gazebo in the Margaret Streb Conifer Garden.