Ages 9 – 12. Camp meets Monday through Friday, 9 am – 12 pm.
What to bring and/or wear each day:
- A healthy, nut-free snack
- Backpack that can be comfortably carried by your camper
- Hat or sun visor
- Water bottle
- Please wear shoes appropriate for outdoor activities (no flip-flops)
- Please apply sunscreen before leaving home
- Please apply bug spray before leaving home (optional)
- We ask that campers not bring candy, money, or valuables to camp
- Camp meets rain or shine, so please have your camper dress appropriately for the weather.
- We provide a break for your camper to have their snack and plenty of water. Additional water breaks will be provided throughout the day.