Member: May 1 evening admission free for Garden members (only).
Non-Member: Regular Garden admission; present a Garden Week 2018 ticket to save $1 on one Garden admission.
What is Historic Garden Week without a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden? Browse scenic landscapes, themed gardens and the Conservatory from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Butterflies LIVE! closes at 5 p.m. due to butterflies’ reduced activity).
To celebrate Historic Garden Week in Virginia, the Garden has extended hours on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 ONLY with historic Bloemendaal House open, live music, dining, shopping and more.
On Wednesday, May 1 enjoy these special opportunities:
- Extended hours for public evening strolls (until 8:30 p.m.)
- Informal tours of Historic Bloemandaal House (5 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Garden Shop extended hours (10 a.m. – 7 p.m.) with a special 15% discount for Garden Members!
- Casual dinner fare, beer and wine at Bloemendaal House (for purchase from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Enjoy live music at Bloemendaal House from 6 p.m. -8 p.m.