Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop?
Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badges or Cub Scout adventure requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Girl Scout Programs
Daisy | Blue Bucket
Brownie | Bugs
Junior | Flowers
Junior | Gardener
Cadette | Trees
Cub Scout Programs
Webelos | Into the Woods
Bear | Fur, Feathers, and Ferns
Wolf | Grow Something
Tiger | Backyard Jungle
Dates are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Dates can be held up to 48 hours.
Our Group Information Guide for Scouts is required reading for any group booking a trip to the Garden. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the entire document before booking your program.
Group Information Guide for Scouts Document
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission.
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Minimum payment due seven business days prior to the program and final confirmation numbers with additional fees due two business days before the program.
- Badge not included with program fee.
We are working to update our scout programming. Please contact Anna Gale, Out of School Learning Coordinator, by email at [email protected] or by phone at (804) 262-9887 x239 to inquire about available dates and programs. Programs must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.