Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop?
Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badges or Cub Scout adventure requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Girl Scout Programs
Daisy | Blue Bucket
Brownie | Bugs
Junior | Flowers
Junior | Gardener
Cadette | Trees
Cub Scout Programs
Webelos | Into the Woods
Bear | Fur, Feathers, and Ferns
Wolf | Grow Something
Tiger | Backyard Jungle
2020 Program Dates
Saturdays, 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Please check back in February 2020 for available Spring and Fall 2020 dates.
Our Group Information Guide for Scouts is required reading for any group booking a trip to the Garden. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the entire document before booking your program.
Group Information Guide for Scouts Document
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission ($13 per person).
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Payment is due prior to your scheduled program.
- Badge not included with program fee.
Programs are available on select Saturdays in April, May, June, September, and October and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Please contact the Children’s Educator by email [email protected] or by phone at (804) 262-9887 x239 to inquire about available dates.