Preschool Field Trips
We are now taking reservations for the 2022-23 school year.
Young Buds Programs
Pricing and Availability:
- The cost is $10 per student; the minimum group charge is $100.
- One adult per five students is admitted free to cover teachers and designated chaperones.
- Additional adults are asked to pay Garden Admission and are welcome to enjoy the Garden independently during the guided program. They can accompany their child before and after the guided program.
- Programs take place outdoors, rain or shine. Please have everyone dress for the weather.
- Contact Laura Lee Folman at email@example.com or 804.262.9887 x322 to register.
FALL and SPRING AVAILABILITY
- Hour-long programs are offered in fall and spring Monday-Friday at 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30 a.m.
- Two programs are available during each time slot for up to 20 students per program.
- Winter programs, November – February, are offered Monday-Friday at 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 a.m.
- One program is available during each time slot for up to 20 students.
Garden Birds | September – October
Tree Traffic | November – February