Preschool Field Trips
Young Buds programs return to in-person for the 2021-22 schoolyear. Please note that the Garden is following current state and local Covid-19 related guidelines for in-person programs. All guidelines are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated via email before your program.
Young Buds Programs for the 2021-22 School Year
Availability and Pricing:
- Hour-long programs are offered in fall and spring Monday-Friday at 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30 a.m.
- Two programs are available during each time slot for up to 20 students per program.
- Cost is $10 per student; minimum group charge is $100
- One adult per five students is admitted free to be a designated chaperone. This includes the teacher(s).
- Additional adults are asked to pay Garden Admission, $14, and are welcome to enjoy the Garden on their own during the guided program time. They can accompany their child before and after the guided program.
- Programs take place outdoors, rain or shine. Please have everyone dress for the weather.
- Call 804.262.9887 x322 to register