Santa Brunch is sold out for 2020. Please consider Santa Dinner instead.
It’s happening! In a year when so much is strange and different, Santa Brunch will go on. We are making some necessary changes to assure the safety of all of our guests but with some tweaks, we can continue this tradition unabated.
This year’s dates are December 5/6, 12/13, and 19/20.
Tickets go on sale on October 1 at 12:01 a.m. — scroll down for ticket link.
Here’s what’s new this year:
- We will be moving from the Tea House to the Garden Café dining room for proper spacing
- We will have 3 seatings instead of 2; 9 a.m. / 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- 40 guests per seating
- No limit to tickets but no single table of more than 6 guests
- Tables spaced by 6 feet minimum
- One table at the buffet at a time with sneeze guards and service as needed
- Preset fruit salad and sweet rolls on guest tables
- Served beverages
- Prepackaged condiments
- All staff will be masked and we will require guests to wear masks when not seated
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings
- No Chocolate Fountain. Each Table will have its own platter of cookies and sweets
- Santa will be physically distanced but within hearing and speaking distance with a properly spaced photo area. We encourage children to make a list that we can hand to Santa with their wishes.
- We will send our little guests off with a treat bag.
•Online ticketing reserves your space immediately (no phone calls back and forth)
• Santa Brunch location has been moved to the setting of the Garden Cafe to allow for social distancing.
• Pricing structure simplified: all tickets $23 (including children under age 3)
Santa Brunch reservations begin Oct. 1 and online ticketing saves your spot immediately. Reservations are available online only and not by phone.
Purchase Santa Brunch Tickets Online
(Purchase feature will be enabled October 1 at 12:01 a.m.)
To purchase tickets, scroll down to the desired date, click on $23 button, then choose the number of tickets and enter credit card information. Be sure to purchase a ticket for all attendees, including infants. If a date or time is not appearing, that means it is full.
We are pleased to offer Santa Brunch tickets online to make reserving your spot easy. You will know at the end of the transaction that your space is reserved on the day and time of your preference. The online system also ensures secure credit card transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have problems purchasing tickets online? In the event you have issues and simply cannot use the online ticketing system, please call (804) 262-9887, ext. 226. Please be aware you will have to leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
What if I don’t have a computer or smartphone? If you do not have access to a computer or smartphone at the time ticketing starts, please call (804) 262-9887, ext. 226. Please be aware you will have to leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
What does the $23 ticket include? Food, visit with Santa (bring your camera if you want to take photos), Garden admission, and gratuity. Tax is extra. Wine, beer and cocktails are NOT included but are available for purchase.
Is there a discount for Garden members? Since admission is included free of charge in the ticket price, there is not a member discount.
Why do children under age 3 require a $23 ticket? Since it is considered a catered event, each seat counts as a ticket because there are associated costs. The ticket price is based on average family grouping size at a reasonable price point.
What’s on the menu? Do you have vegetarian and gluten-free options? Scroll down for this year’s menu. Yes, vegetarian and gluten-free selections are marked with a (V) or (GF).