Santa Brunch is currently SOLD OUT!
It’s happening! In a year when so much is strange and different, Santa Brunch will go on. We are making some necessary changes to assure the safety of all of our guests but with some tweaks, we can continue this tradition unabated.
This year’s dates are December 4/5, 11/12, and 18/19.
Cost: $28 Adults, $24 Kids (3-12), Under 2 free
Here’s what’s new this year:
- We will be moving from the Tea House to the Robins Room in the Robins Visitors Center for proper spacing
- We will have 2 seatings 9 am and 11:30 a.m.
- No limit to tickets but no single table of more than 6 guests
- Tables spaced by 6 feet minimum
- One table at the buffet at a time
- Preset breakfast pastries on guest tables
- Served beverages
- Prepackaged condiments
- All staff will be masked and we will require guests to wear masks when not seated
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings
- No chocolate fountain. Each Table will have its own platter of cookies and sweets
- Santa will be physically distanced but within hearing and speaking distance with a properly spaced photo area. We encourage children to make a list that we can hand to Santa with their wishes.
We will process all reservation forms in the order they are received beginning with those time-stamped at 9 a.m. Once your reservation has been processed, within 48 hours, you will receive a follow-up email with a link to pay the full fee for your reservation online with a credit card. This must be done within 24 hours to secure your reservation. If payment is not received within 24 hours of the receipt of this email, your reservation will be canceled. If the brunches do sell out, you will still receive a response and will be placed on our waiting list.
Please note, all forms are time stamped and we will not take any reservation forms that are sent in prior to 9 a.m. on Friday, October 1. Reservations will be accepted online only.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the $28 Adult and $24 Kids (3-12) ticket include? Food, visit with Santa (bring your camera if you want to take photos), Garden admission, and gratuity. Wine, beer and cocktails are NOT included but are available for purchase.
What’s on the menu? Do you have vegetarian and gluten-free options? Scroll down for this year’s menu. Yes, vegetarian and gluten-free selections are marked with a (V) or (GF).
Preset on Tables – Basket of assorted pastries
Classic Tossed Salad – choice of ranch or house dressing (V)
Fruit Salad (V)
Waffle Bar (V)
Southern Fried Chicken Tenders
Vegetable, Egg and Cheese Casserole (V) (GF)
Hash Brown Casserole (V) (GF)
Bacon & Sausage
Coffee / Hot Tea / Juice / Milk
Platter of cookies and sweets
*Wine, Beer, Cocktails available for purchase