Prepurchased Tickets with Arrival Time Required for all Visitors
Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
A holiday tradition featuring lights, decorations, model trains, holiday dinners, hot chocolate (for purchase) & more. Lewis Ginter GardenFest of Lights is the region’s ultimate holiday extravaganza!
In all cases, members may reserve the number of tickets allowed by their membership level. For example, an individual member can reserve one ticket. A dual member can reserve two. A family member can reserve 2 adults and up to 6 kids’ tickets. Friends members can reserve up to 4 adult and 8 kids tickets.
With limited capacities, timed arrivals and a no-refund policy, you will need to plan carefully and pay close attention when purchasing your tickets.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the number of attendees is very limited. We are asking guests to limit visits to one hour so as many people as possible can enjoy the show. Since all displays are outdoors this year, an hour is ample time for most to view the lights. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and patience.
Masks & Online Tickets Required
FREE MEMBER NIGHTS
January 4–10, 2021
As always, we have FREE Members Nights in January, the last week of the show. You can visit Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights for free on any of the evenings, including GardenFest for Fidos on January 7th!
***IMPORTANT TIPS!***READ TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL DISAPPOINTMENT
- CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME: Use the scroll bar or “Filter by Date” to select the date and time you wish to visit.
- BE CAREFUL: If a date/time is full, it will say “SOLD OUT” and the system defaults to the current date.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Each night has 30-minute arrival time windows. The time you choose is the start of that window. The first window is 4-4:30 p.m.; the last is 8:30-9 p.m. You can arrive any time within that 30-minute window; however, we ask that visits be limited to one hour.
- AVAILABLE TICKETS: If a date and time are close to sold out, only the number of available tickets is shown.
- TRANSACTION ISSUES? You’ll be asked to enter your zip code and check a few boxes, so if your transaction is not going through, make sure the form is completed.
- WHAT IS Museums for All? It is a ticket type for those with SNAP, WIC EBT Card or the Fresh EBT app.
- Again, to avoid disappointment, please make sure you have the date and time you want BEFORE you purchase. There is a no refund policy and due to strict capacities, tickets cannot be transferred. The tickets directly below are for Jan. 4- Jan. 10. If you have issues seeing or accessing the ticket portal on our website, you can also access them through Eventbrite.
GardenFest is a “rain or shine” event; only closed for extreme weather. Online tickets with arrival times are required for entry.
See the Espresso A-Go-Go menu (PDF) — hot chocolate, s’mores and more.