All-Inclusive Group Dining Package
The group dining package is designed for groups of 15 or more and includes admission, guided tour, food and beverage, reserved, semi-private dining, taxes and gratuity. View a printable version of the Group Dining Package options.
The group dining package features:
- Admission to the Garden which features the mid-Atlantic’s only classically styled Conservatory and more than 50 acres of spectacular display gardens.
- A guided tour with a trained Garden Guide may be scheduled before or after dining; the tour time is approximately one hour – see the Guided Tour options for more information.
- Food and beverage. Please see Menu Options below for details.
- Reserved, semi-private dining in one of the Garden’s beautiful facilities (facility will depend on space available and is determined by the Garden). This package is offered Monday – Friday with two seating times – 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. – for groups of 15 or more and is not suitable for events such as bridal showers and luncheons, wedding receptions, family reunions, meetings, or other gatherings that require a speaker or music, as you may be seated with other groups.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of dining time, so please ensure that your group arrives on time; no adjustments to seating times are available if a group arrives late.
- Preset dining using round tables with 8 chairs or classroom style; no customized setup is offered with this program.
- Tax and Gratuity
- Indoor Exhibits. Visit Ginter Gallery I in the Robins Visitors Center to see amazing art created by Henrico County school children, and Ginter Gallery II in the Kelly Education Center to view the latest botanically themed art exhibit.
Soup & Salad
$28 per person
Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup, Tomato and Dill Soup, Classic Caesar Salad, Seasonal Vintner’s Salad, Yeast Rolls, Key Lime Pie and French Silk Pie, Iced Tea and Coffee
$29 per person
Mixed Green Salad with House Vinaigrette and Ranch dressings, Ham Biscuits, Deviled Eggs, Chicken Salad, Sally Lunn Bread, Lemon Bars and Pecan Bars, Iced Tea and Coffee
The Spa Lunch
$29 per person
Greek Salad with Light Lemon Vinaigrette, Spiralized Vegetables with Roasted Chickpeas, Caprese Quinoa Bake, Naan Bread, Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits, Infused Water and Iced Green Tea.
The Art of the Flower
$31 per person
Nicoise Salad, Quiche Lorraine, Creamed Spinach and Mushroom Crepes, Petit Pan Rolls, Chocolate and Lemon Mousse, Iced Tea and Coffee.
Savory Lunch Buffet
$33 per person
Caesar Salad, Grilled Chicken Breast, Herb Crusted Salmon, Roasted Vegetables, Risotto, Parkerhouse Rolls, Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Torte, Iced Tea and Coffee.
Book Your Group Dining Package Today!
Email [email protected], or submit the form below.
Terms and Conditions
Meals: This service is not suitable for events such as bridal luncheons and showers, wedding receptions, family reunions or groups planning to have a meeting, speaker or music, as there may be multiple groups dining together at the same seating time.
Room Setup: The room will be preset using either round tables and 8 chairs or classroom style when located in the education wing of the Kelly Education Center. Customized setups are not available.
Guest Check-in: The client must check in at the admissions desk in the Atrium of the Robins Visitors Center to either meet a Garden Guide for a guided tour or to verify location for the meal.
Deposits: A $100 deposit paid by American Express, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover Card is required at the time of booking to guarantee a client’s reservation. The deposit will be applied to the total amount due. For organizations needing to pay by check, the Garden must receive the deposit payment within one week of booking to guarantee a reservation.
Payment: A final minimum headcount and payment is due 7 business days prior to the event. Clients may add additional guests only up to 2 business days prior to the event and payment for additional guests must be made at that time. No changes may be made to final headcount less than 2 business days prior to the event. Client must make final payment and process additional guests. No refunds are offered after the minimum headcount is received 7 business days prior to the event.
Cancellation: Reservations may be canceled by the Garden at any time due to non-payment of deposits or fees or cancellation of the guided tour. The Garden reserves the right to offer a shortened or adjusted event if the group has a late arrival; event fees are not adjusted due to late arrival. The Garden may cancel an event, without a refund, for any group arriving over 30 minutes late.
Reservations canceled by the client may be subject to the following penalties:
Prior to 30 days, the client forfeits 25% of the deposit amount. Within 30 days (but before 96 hours) of the event the client forfeits the full deposit amount ($100). Within 96 hours of the event, the client is responsible for the full amount of the scheduled program.
Disclaimers: Prices may change, but not once a party is booked.