Events & Exhibits
Calendar: Event Details
|June 5; 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|June 12; 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|June 19; 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
Flowers After 5
Thursday evenings, June, July & August
Regular Garden admission: $11 adults; $10 seniors; $7 children ages 3 - 12; free for children under age 3 and free admission for Garden Members. Planning to visit the Garden more than once or twice this year? Membership can save you money.
June 5, 12, 19, 26; July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; August 7, 14, 21, 28
Kick back and relax at the Garden on Thursday evenings this summer! Stroll through the gardens; enjoy wine, music, dining al fresco and shopping. The location for this event is outside of the Historic Bloemendaal House.
Don't forget about our wonderful Family Activities!
Fidos After 5 is the second Thursday of each month (June 12, July 10, August 14) when leashed pets are invited as well. $2 suggested pet admission benefits the Richmond SPCA.
- Flowers After 5 is rain or shine; in case of extreme inclement weather, activities will be moved inside.
- The Garden's in-house caterer, Meriwether Godsey, offers wine by the glass and by the bottle, specialty beers, and food for purchase at the event site.
- The Garden Shop is open until 7pm.
- The Conservatory is open, but the Butterflies LIVE! wing is closed as butterflies tend to roost in the evenings. Come back and visit them during the day when they are more active!
- Water Play is open until 8pm.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the Garden. Learn more in our Garden Guidelines.
- Guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets.
WINE, BEER & FOOD AT THE BLOEMENDAAL HOUSE: 5 - 8 P.M.
Wine and beer: For those 21 years and older; ID required. Wine will be sold by the glass ($6) and the bottle ($20). A selection of beers will also be available for purchase.
Food: sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruit and cheese plates, etc., will be available for purchase. Guests may eat "al fresco" at tables or on blankets provided by Meriwether Godsey (limited number of blankets available; first-come, first-served.) MENU & PRICING: See this week's menu!
MUSIC AT THE BLOEMENDAAL HOUSE: 6-8 P.M.