Children's Garden Update
Watch two exciting new projects take root in the Children’s Garden over the coming months: a brand-new WaterPlay and enhancements to the Klaus Family Tree House. Safety is our top priority, so we’ll have limited access to some Children’s Garden areas at certain times. We’ll post updates on our homepage. Thank you for understanding as we bring you these wonderful improvements!
Plan Your Visit
- For daytime admission, you can walk in and purchase tickets or purchase them online. The Garden is open year-round 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with extended hours Wednesday and Thursday nights in summer. See admission and hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights tickets are available ONLINE ONLY.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Members enjoy free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
Daytime Garden Admission
Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
See major upcoming Garden events and exhibits in our at-a-glance year-long calendar of events!
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more.
DINING & SHOPPING
- The Café is open daily. Learn more about food service at the Garden.
- Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
- Water fountains are available with a touchless water bottle refill feature.
- Learn more about the Garden Shop, including hours.