Dominion Energy Gardenfest of Lights
Join us for a favorite winter tradition! Tickets are available online only and are limited; purchase yours today to ensure you get the day and time you want. Add a Flex Add-On at checkout (only $10) and you can change your ticket to another night (exceptions apply).
Plan Your Visit
- The Garden is open year-round 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Nov. 17, 2023 -Jan. 7, 2024: daytime ticket sales 9 a.m.-3 p.m;
GardenFest (online tickets only) 4-10 p.m.
(closed Thanksgiving, Dec. 24 & 25).
- See hours for Waterway splash pad, open during the summer season in the Children’s Garden.
- For admission, you can walk in and purchase tickets at the Guest Services desk.
- If you prefer online tickets, they are available through Eventbrite; but please be aware there is a convenience fee.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Members enjoy free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
- Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights tickets have a timed entry and are available online only.
- Ver en espanol
See major upcoming Garden events and exhibits in our at-a-glance year-long calendar of events.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more.
DINING & SHOPPING
- During the day, enjoy a delicious meal in our Garden Cafe: soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts and more!
- When we’re open in the evenings (Wednesdays-Saturdays), food and drinks are also available in the Garden Cafe.
- Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
- Water fountains are available with a touchless water bottle refill feature.
- Learn more about the Garden Shop, including hours.
TOOLS TO HELP YOU PLAN
See a monthly overview of Garden blooms
Learn more about our special events including Fidos After 5, A Million Blooms, Spring PlantFest plant sale, Flowers After 5 and more!