Plan Your Visit
50 Acres of Gardens and Conservatory
Tickets are online ONLY (no walk-ups). The Garden is open daily, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. See our long-range calendar for special events and exhibitions included with admission.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All tickets are online ONLY (no walk-ups). You choose an arrival time. For daytime admission, the Garden is open daily, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Garden members must reserve their free tickets for daytime admission. Please avoid “no-shows” as it prevents others from being able to visit. Members, if you cannot attend, please cancel your ticket.
- Members if you have not used our online ticketing system before, you will be asked to “create an account” (our online ticketing system is separate from our membership system).
- See a step-by-step with visuals showing tips to purchase/reserve daytime tickets.
- Masks are required both indoors and outdoors. Exceptions: children under age 5 and those with medical conditions (if so, please physically distance at all times for the safety of all). Please read our measures in place for your safety.
- See “What To Expect”(below) and our frequently asked questions to ensure there are no surprises and you make the most of your visit!
- Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are unable to provide wheelchairs or strollers during this time. Please feel free to bring your own wheelchair or stroller. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date. The Garden is open rain or shine and only closed for severe inclement weather. Any weather-related closings are posted to lewisginter.org or social media.
- On your first visit to the new online ticketing system, you will be prompted to create an account with your email address, password and contact information. Members, you do not use your membership account to purchase tickets; ticketing and membership are two separate systems.
- Members, you can reserve the same number of tickets as corresponds to your membership type. For example, an individual member can reserve one ticket. A dual member can reserve two. A family member can reserve 2 adults and up to 6 children’s tickets. Friends members can reserve up to 4 adult and 8 kids tickets. Not a member yet? It may be your best deal; learn more about member benefits.
Learn about our safety procedures. Watch this video and read below.
Please observe the Garden’s safety protocols. All visitors should enter from Parking Lot B, the group entrance near the Garden Shop. Entry and exit routes are one-way to prevent cross-traffic. Indoor areas such as the Library and “high-touch” areas in some portions of the Children’s Garden are currently closed. Restrooms are open. Download a PDF of the Garden map.
SHOPPING & DINING
Dining options will reopen in March. Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden. Bottled water is for sale in the Robins Visitors Center, and Garden Shop. Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
The Garden Shop is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING
Along with your face covering, you may also want to bring water and hand sanitizer and, as always, dress for the weather. Water fountains are available for touchless water bottle refill only. Please do not drink directly from the water fountains.