Plan Your Visit
Walk In and Get Your Tickets!
You can now walk in and purchase tickets for daytime visits (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) and extended evening hours until 9 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please note: WaterPlay is closed for the season due to needed maintenance and the Garden did not host Butterflies LIVE! this year due to the pandemic, but plans for the exhibit to return in 2022.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You can now walk in and purchase tickets. We are no longer requiring online tickets purchased in advance.
- Some people like the online ticket option so we are keeping it and using Eventbrite (there is a convenience fee); however, online tickets are not required. If you prefer online, here’s the link for daytime and Flowers After 5 tickets and Wednesdays Alfresco.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Fully vaccinated guests can enjoy the Garden inside and outside without wearing a mask or physically distancing. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks are required indoors at all times and outdoors when 6-foot social distancing is not possible. Exceptions: children under age 5 and those with medical conditions (if so, please physically distance at all times for the safety of all). Please read our measures in place for your safety.
- Wheelchairs are now available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more. If you need a stroller, please bring one.
- Online tickets are for daily admission any day through Oct. 31 (exceptions are July 4 and September 6, our free admissions days which are walk-up only.) Online tickets are also valid for Fidos After 5 and Flowers After 5. The Garden is open rain or shine and only closed for severe inclement weather. Any weather-related closings are posted to lewisginter.org or social media.
- Members get free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
Please observe the Garden’s safety protocols. WaterPlay in Children’s Garden is currently closed for the season.
- Have more questions? See our most frequently asked questions or FAQs page.
SHOPPING & DINING
Learn more about food service at the Garden. Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden. Bottled water is for sale in the Robins Visitors Center, and Garden Shop. Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
The Garden Shop is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING
You may want to bring water and, as always, dress for the weather. Water fountains are available for touchless water bottle refill only. Please do not drink directly from the water fountains.