Plan Your Visit
Walk In and Get Your Tickets!
You can now walk in and purchase tickets for daytime visits (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) During Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights, advanced online tickets with arrival times are required.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- For daytime admission, you can walk in – no need for advanced tickets. Advanced tickets with arrival times are required during Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights.
- For daytime admission, some people prefer online tickets through Eventbrite (there is a convenience fee); however, online tickets are not required.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Our Garden continues to follow CDC recommendations and state guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are encouraging universal indoor masking while in public spaces for all, regardless of vaccination status. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks are required indoors at all times and outdoors when 6-foot social distancing is not possible. Exceptions: children under age 5 and those with medical conditions (if so, please physically distance at all times for the safety of all).
- Please read our measures in place for your safety.
- Wheelchairs are now available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more. If you need a stroller, please bring one.
- Daytime online tickets are for daily admission any day. The Garden is open rain or shine and only closed for severe inclement weather. Any weather-related closings are posted to lewisginter.org or social media.
- Members get free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
Please observe the Garden’s safety protocols. WaterPlay in Children’s Garden is currently closed for the season.
- Have more questions? See our most frequently asked questions or FAQs page.
- Or if your question is about GardenFest, see our GardenFest FAQs page.
SHOPPING & DINING
Learn more about food service at the Garden. Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden. Bottled water is for sale in the Robins Visitors Center, and Garden Shop. Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
The Garden Shop is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. during GardenFest.
WHAT TO BRING
You may want to bring water and, as always, dress for the weather. Water fountains are available for touchless water bottle refill only. Please do not drink directly from the water fountains.
Learn more about our special events including Fidos After 5, A Million Blooms, Spring PlantFest plant sale, Flowers After 5 and more!