Plan Your Visit
Safety is our top priority. Masks are strongly encouraged while inside (including the Conservatory.) Please remember to bring your mask and to practice social distancing. Thank you!
- For daytime admission, you can walk in and purchase tickets or purchase them online. The Garden is open year-round 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with extended hours Wednesday and Thursday nights in summer. See admission and hours.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Members enjoy free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
See major upcoming Garden events and exhibits in our at-a-glance year-long calendar of events!
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more.
DINING & SHOPPING
- The Café is open daily. Learn more about food service at the Garden.
- Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
- Water fountains are available with a touchless water bottle refill feature.
- Learn more about the Garden Shop, including hours.