Plan Your Visit
Half-Price Admission Through Jan. 29
Winter Schedule Changes: the Café is closed Mondays & Tuesdays; the Shop is closed Mondays (and Shop hours are now 11 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Safety is our top priority. Due to the unprecedented and extremely high rates of spread of the COVID-19 omicron variant, everyone (regardless of vaccination status) is required to wear a mask while inside. This includes the Conservatory.
- Please remember to bring your mask and to practice social distancing. Thank you!
- If a guest has a medical reason they cannot wear a mask, please call (804) 262-9887 or email [email protected] to discuss accommodations.
- Thank you for helping us welcome you and others with your safety, comfort and enjoyment in mind.
- For daytime admission, you can walk in and purchase tickets. The Garden is open year-round 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. See admission and hours.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Members enjoy free daily admission. Learn more about this and other member benefits: Garden membership.
Wheelchairs are available for you to borrow. Learn about accessibility regarding pathways, amenities and more. If you need a stroller, please bring one.
DINING & SHOPPING
- Learn more about food service at the Garden.
- Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
- Water fountains are available for touchless water bottle refill only.
- Learn more about the Garden Shop, including hours.