Dining Options at GardenFest of Lights
Online tickets with set arrival time are required for all visitors, even if you only plan to dine.
Robins Tea House
Enjoy fast-casual dining in the Tea House, open nightly 4 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Limited inside and patio seating or Grab & Go. In-person ordering only – no online ordering.
Walkabout Soups & Stews – served with warm yeast rolls $7
- Beef Chili (12 oz)
- Vegan Chili (12 oz)
- Brunswick Stew (12 oz)
- Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup (10 oz)
Grilled Cheese or Hot Dog $3
Assorted Drinks $2
Snacks & Sweets (Chips/Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie/ Brownie/Gluten-Free Brownie/Vegan Cookie) $2
Open Thursday – Saturday, weather dependent.
- Mulled Wine
- Boozy Hot Chocolate
- Spiked Cider
- Soft Drinks
- Assorted Snacks & Desserts
Restaurant at Lewis Ginter – in the Robins Visitor Center
Open Tuesday – Saturday, 5- 8:30 p.m. (last reservation)
Reservation only, Parties limited to 6 people
Full-service restaurant & bar Service with socially distanced seating
- Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup $7
- Harvest Vintner’s Salad | half $6 full $10
- Classic Tossed | half $5 full $9 |Dressings, house vinaigrette, lemon green goddess, blue cheese vinaigrette, 1000 island
- Signature Flatbread (Duck confit, Boursin, caramelized onions & balsamic glaze) $9
- Vegan Flatbread (Garlic oil, marinated tofu, mixed greens) $8
- Glazed Salmon — served with cider pilaf and roasted green beans $19
- Marinated Pork Chop — served with cider pilaf & fried Brussels sprouts $21
- Steak Frites — grilled New York strip with maître d butter and crisp fries $24
- Turkey Apple Meatloaf — served with sweet potato mash & fried Brussels sprouts $16
- Vegetable Lasagna –topped with cheese and served with a half tossed salad $14
Fresh Made Desserts by Amanda $7
We happily accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
Questions? email [email protected]