Looking for a fun, interactive trip for your scout troop? Enjoy a 90-minute outdoor experience that will fulfill garden-related Girl Scout badge requirements and have your scouts engaged and inspired.
Programs are available on select Thursdays in September, October, November and March, April, May. Programs must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Call the Children’s Education Assistant at (804) 262-9887 x322 to inquire about the following dates:
2015 Program Dates
April 2, 16, 23
May 7, 14
Fees and Payment
- $14 per scout
- The minimum group fee is $140.
- Group size is limited to 15 scouts.
- 1 Garden admission per 5 scouts will be provided free of charge for adult chaperones.
- Additional adults will be charged regular Garden admission ($12 per person).
- Siblings may attend as participants (not recommended for ages under 5 years).
- Payment is due prior to your scheduled program.
- Badge not included with program fee.
Daisy Blue Bucket
Experience the dazzling array of colors, shapes, textures, and flavors of the plants growing in the Farm Garden. Discover how plants supply things that we need every day. Visit the herb garden to gather aromatic leaves to create a scented sachet to take home.