#LEGOutside Instagram Contest
Tag your photos #LEGOutside on Instagram to Enter
We’ve been inspired by Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® Bricks and are celebrating all things LEGO bricks! Share your favorite photos inspired by America’s favorite connecting bricks or our Nature Connects exhibit, tag your photos #LEGOutside and you’ll be entered to win a prize package (see details below).
Nature Connects is an award-winning exhibit of nearly half-a-million LEGO bricks creating forms of larger-than-life flowers, birds, insects and more. Plus we’ll have tons of LEGO brick-related events including camps, build sessions in the Children’s Garden, and installations. We want you to get outside with your LEGO bricks and have some fun. Tag your Instagram photos #LEGOutside when you post them to enter to win.
Be creative! We’ll choose a photo based on creativity, fun and photographic composition. Be sure to check your Instagram account for a message.
- Upload your original photos of your visit to Nature Connects (please stay on the paths!), or your adventures outside with your own LEGO brick creations.
- Share you photos on Instagram between May 27, 2016 and midnight September 18, 2016.
- By tagging your photo #LEGOutside and entering the contest, you agree to allow Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to reproduce your photo in our newsletter and on our social media channels. We will happily credit you.
*Not on Instagram? No problem! You can also enter your photos by emailing them to us at JonahH [at] lewisginter.org
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package including:
- 12 passes to come back to the Garden and enjoy the Garden. Yes, bring your 11 closest friends, or save the passes for several visits. $132 value.
- A Supernova family membership to the Science Museum of Virginia. $99 value.
- Two complimentary tickets to any Richmond Symphony Altria Masterworks, Casual Fridays or Metro Collection concert or four complimentary tickets to any Lollipops concert in the 2016-2017 Season. (Excludes mezzanine seating Handel’s Messiah, Video Games Live, and special concerts.) $100 value
- A Richmond Region Tourism Attractions Pass. $100 value.
- A LEGO Ideas Birds Model Kit donated by the Garden Shop. Retail value $59.99
- Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels.
Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels — you’ll find all the links on our footer below.