#Bflies Instagram Contest
Share your favorite photos from Butterflies LIVE! tag them #Bflies and you’ll be entered to win a prize package.
Butterflies LIVE! in the Conservatory is about an experience. The feeling of a butterfly landing on your shoulder, the joy you feel when you watch a metamorphosis in the butterfly nursery, the excitement of watching a child see their first Blue Morpho butterfly’s slow and rhythmic flight through the air.
Upload your original photos of Butterflies LIVE! between April 15, 2016 and midnight on Oct. 9, 2016.
By tagging your photo #Bflies and entering the contest, or emailing us your photos, you agree to allow Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to reproduce your photo in our newsletter and on our social media channels. We will happily give you credit.
Be creative! We’ll choose our Grand Prize Winner based on creativity, fun and photographic composition. Be sure to check your Instagram account for a message. Also, don’t forget to follow @LewisGinter on Instagram
Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package over $800 including:
- A 1-year Family Membership to the Garden. ($95 value)
- A Supernova Membership (valued at $99) from the Science Museum of Virginia, good for 2 adults and children under 18, and includes four Dome passes and four guest passes.
- 12 passes to come back to the Garden. Yes, bring your 11 closest friends! $132 value.
Plus, we’ll feature the winner on the Garden’s social media channels.
- Two complimentary tickets to any Richmond Symphony Altria Masterworks, Casual Fridays or Metro Collection concert or four tickets to any Lollipops concert in the 2016-2017 Season. (Excludes mezzanine seating Handel’s Messiah, Video Games Live, and special concerts.) $100 value.
- A Hero4 Silver GoPro camera. $400 value.
People’s Choice Award: will win a Richmond Region Tourism attractions pass ($100+ value) and 5 tickets to come back to enjoy the Garden ($55 value). We’ll post finalists on Facebook and let our fans help us choose the winner.
Butterfly Choice Award: will win a Richmond Region Tourism attractions pass ($100+ value) and 5 tickets to come back to enjoy the Garden ($55 value). This award goes to the Instagram post or photo that helps raise awareness about the importance of butterflies and other pollinators, or supports the Garden’s educational mission in some way.
We will feature all winners, and many finalists on the Garden’s social media.