VINE TO GLASS
Rethink your Pink!
Heard the news? For those who choose to muse, there are clues in the hues of your booze! Rosé has finally earned the recognition it deserves… not as a passing trend, but as a timeless category unto its own. Virginia wineries produce nearly 150 different rosés across the Commonwealth. We’ll explore varying styles, techniques, and genre-defining colors that make us blush with excitement. Fee includes complimentary wine glass and wine samples. Each wine is accompanied by an expertly paired small plate.
- 53rd Winery – 2022 Quintessential Rosé, Louisa County
- Glen Manor Rosé, Shenandoah Valley AVA
- Boxwood 2021 Rosé, Middleburg AVA
- King Family Crosé, Monticello AVA
- Muse Vineyards 2021 Urania Rosé, Shenandoah Valley
- Chatham Rosé, Eastern Shore
Our Garden continues to follow CDC recommendations and state guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Properly worn masks are strongly encouraged for indoor class participants regardless of vaccination status. The Garden reserves the right to implement additional safety measures. Any updates will be communicated prior to class, if possible.
Participants 21 and older only.