Activities for Kids
- Join us for virtual storytime with activities on Fridays at 10 a.m. on Facebook Live.
- Watch programming and videos from Children’s Educators plus see activities for families to explore nature and resources for add-on activities.
- See fun and easy ways to explore bird watching with your kids.
- See the top 5 plants for gardening with kids.
- Read about family gardening during COVID-19
- Looking for creative learning activities for your children? Try our Kid Quest scavenger hunt in your own backyard!
Tune in Fridays at 10 a.m. for a virtual storytime with Children’s Educator Tarneshia Evans on Facebook Live.
Since Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden closed its gates to visitors in March of this year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer Elaine Loomis has spent some of her days ...