Corporate and Private Events
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden offers a unique setting for any corporate or private event. With the Garden providing a beautiful backdrop for your event it also offers the following benefits you and your guests can enjoy:
- On-site catering through exclusive Garden partner, Meriwether Godsey
- Rental discounts: 30 percent corporate and 40 percent nonprofit (excludes holiday rentals)
- Multi-day discounts available
- Complimentary Garden admission during normal operating hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
- Evening tour options; reservations required – see evening tour information for details
- Free and ample parking
- Convenient location off Interstates 95 and 64
- On-site shopping in the Garden Shop daily (10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Saturday; 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday)
Pricing and Venues
The Garden offers six diverse venues for corporate, nonprofit and private events. Each venue offers a variety of amenities making it easy to find the perfect venue for your event.Learn More
Private Event Packages
Our exclusive in-house caterer, Meriwether Godsey, and the Garden offer catering packages perfect for your next group gathering!
The Celebrations Package is offered on Saturdays and Sundays during two specific seating times. This package is ideal for showers, birthdays and any other unique special occasion. *Celebration Packages are not available for wedding receptions.
Our Holiday Luncheon Package is offered Monday through Friday during the holiday season and is the perfect way to celebrate the holidays with family, neighbors, church groups or any other social group or club.
Learn More about our Special Event Catering
Find out more about the wonderful food service options provided by our exclusive in-house caterer, Meriwether Godsey.