Museums for All
In partnership with the Museums for All initiative, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden offers discounted admission and membership for qualifying families. Guests may present a photo ID and SNAP or WIC EBT card or show the Fresh EBT app on their phone to qualify. Please note that P-EBT or Pandemic EBT does not qualify.
Several Richmond-area Museums also participate in the program. We hope you will check them out!
Adults (18 and older) $1
Youth (17 and under) Free (up to six per family)
- Unlimited Garden admission for 2 adults and 6 children (up to 17 years old) during regular Garden hours
- Free admission on member nights during Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
- Two free guest passes
- Free admission to American Horticultural Society affiliate gardens across the country
- Special discounts on classes, camps, and Garden Shop purchases
- Borrowing privileges in the Lora M. Robins Library
Questions? We’re here to help! Call the Membership Office at (804) 551-3538 or send us an e-mail at [email protected].