Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
GardenFest starts November 19th and runs through early January. We are CLOSED Thanksgiving, Dec. 24-25. Open nightly 4-10 p.m.
A favorite tradition featuring lights, decorations, outdoor model trains, dinners, hot chocolate (for purchase) & more! En español.
Check Back for more Information on Prepurchased Timed Tickets
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
Stay Tuned for more info on our BONUS SEASON and FREE MEMBER NIGHTS
Members: Get free admission on Member Nights! Learn about becoming a member.
Non-members: $14 adults; $8 youth (age 3-12); Museums for All (SNAP or WIC card shown at check in): $1 adult; $0 youth (age 3-12)
Please note: We are using the Eventbrite ticketing system used in previous years and there is a small service fee.
Become a Member for the Best Value
Enjoy free admission on Member Nights! Receive special discounted pricing on all other nights.
- Don’t miss a light! Check back for this year’s GardenFest Map (PNG).
- Check back for dining options! View info on helpful tips for planning your visit, parking, & more.
- Check back for info on hot chocolate, coffee and sweets.
- GardenFest is a “rain or shine” event. The show continues even through heavy rain and cold temperatures. The Garden is closed only for severe weather. Any closure notices would be posted to the homepage (lewisginter.org) and on social media.
DINING & SHOPPING
- Check back for more info on Dining.
- The Garden Shop will be open during GardenFest.