Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
One of Central Virginia’s most-anticipated plant sales. Dozens of vendors and knowledgeable Garden volunteers help you choose your best plants!
Fall PlantFest is held outside in Parking Lot C at the Garden (no admission fee or ticket necessary.)
- Masks are required for vendors and strongly encouraged for visitors/customers. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks are required indoors at all times and outdoors when 6-foot social distancing is not possible.
- Please note, we will not have plant holding this year due to COVID.
- PlantFest is Fido-friendly — bring your leashed pups!
- We will have knife sharpening on-site bring your garden hand tools, scissors and knives to have them sharpened.
- Master Gardeners and Master Naturalists will be on-site to answer your plant questions
- Visit the Lewis Ginter Seed Library for free seeds!