Plan an Evening Escape
Wednesday Nights May 12 – August 25, 4-9 p.m.
Rain or shine – no refunds. Ticketed event. Garden Members require a ticket too!
Escape to a garden paradise on Wednesday nights May 12 through August 25. Bring your friends or bring a date! Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden has more than 50 acres of fresh air, fragrant blooms and cool evening breezes—perfect for a special night out.
Food and drink are available for purchase online or in-person at the Robins Tea House. Online orders are non-refundable. Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden. If ordering online from the Garden, please allow at least 20 minutes for preparation. Online food orders are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, online orders can be made available for pick up upon request.
Please read our information carefully as we have made changes with your safety as the top priority. Be sure to read Planning Your Visit so you’ll be aware of our safety protocols (Masks are required indoors at all times and outdoors when 6-foot social distancing is not possible).
Order food online to eat in the Garden. (Please note online food orders cannot be canceled.)
WEDNESDAYS ALFRESCO DATE NIGHT
While anyone can enjoy the extended hours on Wednesday night, Alfresco is designed to be a relaxing evening for couples or friends to spend time together while socially distanced from others in the Garden.
- Tickets are online-only (no walk-ups), limited and have a timed arrival.
- Purchase Wednesdays Alfresco tickets.
- Members, there is an admission charge for you with this new event, Wednesdays Alfresco. You will need to scan your membership card when you come as proof of membership. (Please remember that Flowers After 5 on Thursday nights remains free for members.)
- The event is rain or shine; no refunds. In cases of hazardous weather, the event would be canceled. The call to cancel would be made by noon on the day of the event.
- Cost is $14 adults; $11 senior citizens (65+); $8 children age 3-12; free for children under 3; $7 for members and $5 for youth on a membership. (Become a member now to get the member rate).
FOOD AND DRINK
- Food and drinks (including wine and beer) are available for purchase online or in person. Online orders are cannot be canceled and are nonrefundable.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Find your very own special spot in the Garden, dine alfresco, and share a bottle of wine while you watch the sun set and fireflies glow.