Plan an Evening Escape
Wednesday Nights through August 25, 4-9 p.m.
Guests can walk in and purchase tickets or purchase online. (*Please note online tickets include a convenience fee and are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
Escape to a garden paradise on Wednesday nights May 12 through August 25. Bring your friends or bring a date! Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden has more than 50 acres of fresh air, fragrant blooms and cool evening breezes—perfect for a special night out.
Be sure to read Planning Your Visit.
Enjoy an abbreviated youth performance of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream with direction by Rusty Wilson and dramaturgy and choreography by Laine Satterfield
August 11 (rain date August 18), 7 p.m. in the Cochrane Rose Garden
Enjoy an hour-long youth performance of Broadway in the Garden: A Cadence Cabaret with direction by Jana Farrell and musical direction by Jason Marks.
WEDNESDAYS ALFRESCO DATE NIGHT
While anyone can enjoy the extended hours on Wednesday night, Alfresco is designed to be a relaxing evening for couples or friends to spend time together while socially distanced from others in the Garden.
- The event is rain or shine; no refunds. In cases of hazardous weather, the event would be canceled. The call to cancel would be made by noon on the day of the event.
- Cost is $14 adults; $11 senior citizens (65+); $8 children age 3-12; free for children under 3; $7 for members and $5 for youth on a membership.
- Members enjoy free admission to Wednesdays Alfresco. Become a member today for this great member benefit!
FOOD AND DRINK
- Food and drinks (including wine and beer) are available for purchase in the Garden Cafe.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Find your very own special spot in the Garden, dine alfresco, and share a bottle of wine while you watch the sun set and fireflies glow.