Open until 9 p.m. on Wednesdays
May 3-Oct. 25, 2023
The Garden at Sunset and Twilight
Escape to a garden paradise, bring your friends or bring a date! Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden has over 50 acres of fragrant blooms and cool evening breezes—perfect for a special night out. In 2023, a major attraction during Wednesdays Alfresco is the sculpture exhibit Incanto: An Oasis of Lyrical Poetry.
WEDNESDAYS ALFRESCO DATE NIGHT
While anyone can enjoy the extended hours on Wednesday night, Alfresco is designed to be a relaxing evening for couples or friends to spend time together in the Garden.
- Members enjoy free admission to Wednesdays Alfresco. Become a member today for this great member benefit!
FOOD AND DRINK
- Food and drinks (including wine and beer) are available for purchase
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden.
- Find your very own special spot in the Garden, dine alfresco, and share a bottle of wine while you watch the sun set and fireflies glow.