Purchase Tickets Online
Advanced tickets are required for all visitors
GardenFest for Fidos
Online Tickets with 30-Minute Arrival Window Required for all Visitors (No Walk-Ups)
Dogs can enjoy the holiday lights at GardenFest for Fidos! Leashed dogs are allowed on these select Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights nights: Monday, Nov. 20, 2023; Monday, Nov. 27, 2023; and Monday, Dec. 4, 2023. Please read our rules and guidelines for visiting Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden with dogs.
Regular Garden admission; $2 suggested “pet admission” benefiting the Richmond SPCA. All dogs must be leashed and current on a rabies vaccinations.
Please be aware this can be a stressful event for some dogs. It is at night and there can be a lot of people, especially children, and other dogs in close proximity. Families planning to attend on this night should monitor children closely.
Dining & Dogs
Visitors with dogs can enjoy food and drink options available at the Jingle Bar and Grill (location: Tea House) and if tables are available and weather permits, sit outdoors.
BEFORE YOU COME WITH YOUR DOG
Before attending GardenFest for Fidos with your dog, it’s important to understand what your dog tolerates and will enjoy. Ask yourself:
o How does my dog handle being in a new environment?
o How does my dog react to close proximity to unfamiliar people and dogs of various sizes?
· All dogs must have a current rabies vaccine.
· Retractable leashes are not permitted. Flat leashes will be available to borrow from the Richmond SPCA’s table.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE WITH YOUR DOG
· An adult must maintain control of the dog’s leash at all times.
· Please ask before approaching or allowing your dog to approach an unfamiliar dog.
· All dogs must be well-behaved; the Garden reserves the right to determine whether an owner and pet may be asked to leave, based on guest safety.
Leashed dogs allowed on GardenFest for Fidos nights only.