Plan Your Visit
50 Acres of Gardens
Tickets are online ONLY (no walk-ups). The Garden is open Wednesday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
A holiday tradition featuring lights, decorations, outdoor model trains, dinners, hot chocolate (for purchase) & more! All displays are outdoors with safety measures in place. Prepurchased tickets required; available online ONLY.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All tickets are online ONLY (no walk-ups). You choose an arrival time. For daytime admission, the Garden is open Wednesday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights requires a separate ticket. For GardenFest the Garden is open daily 4-10 p.m.
- Children under age 3 do not need a ticket.
- Garden members must reserve their free tickets for daytime admission. Please avoid “no-shows” as it prevents others from being able to visit. Members, if you cannot attend, please cancel your ticket.
- Garden members must also reserve/purchase tickets for GardenFest. No walk-ups.
- See a step-by-step with visuals showing tips to purchase/reserve daytime tickets. (GardenFest tickets are separate.)
- Masks are required both indoors and outdoors. Exceptions: children under age 10 and those with medical conditions (if so, please physically distance at all times for the safety of all). Please read our measures in place for your safety.
- See “What To Expect”(below) and our frequently asked questions to ensure there are no surprises and you make the most of your visit!
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Garden is open rain or shine and only closed for severe inclement weather. Any weather-related closings are posted to lewisginter.org or social media.
- On your first visit to the new online ticketing system, you will be prompted to create an account with your email address, password and contact information. Members, you do not use your membership account to purchase tickets; ticketing and membership are two separate systems.
- Members, you can reserve the same number of tickets as corresponds to your membership type. For example, an individual member can reserve one ticket. A dual member can reserve two. A family member can reserve 2 adults and up to 6 kids tickets. Friends members can reserve up to 4 adult and 8 kids tickets. Not a member yet? It may be your best deal; learn more about member benefits.
Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights
Dominion Energy GardenFest of Lights tickets are online ONLY (no walk-ups). You choose an arrival time. Children under age 3 do not need a ticket; Garden members must reserve their tickets too.
November 23, 2020 – January 10, 2021 (CLOSED Thanksgiving, Dec. 24-25), Nightly 4-10 p.m.
A holiday tradition featuring lights, decorations, model trains, holiday dinners, hot chocolate (for purchase) & more. The region’s ultimate holiday extravaganza!
Video Planner for Daytime Admission
Learn about our safety procedures. Watch this video and read below.
Food & Drinks
Learn about our dining and food options.
Please observe the Garden’s safety protocols. All visitors should enter from Parking Lot B, the group entrance near the Garden Shop. Entry and exit routes are one-way to prevent cross-traffic. You must have a ticket to enter the Garden Shop. Indoor areas such as the Library and “high-touch” areas in some portions of the Children’s Garden are currently closed. Restrooms are open. Download a PDF of the Garden map.
SHOPPING & DINING
You can learn all about our food and drink options on our daytime food and GardenFest food webpages — everything from reservation-only sitdown full-service dining to Grab & Go snacks and drinks, which can be enjoyed in the Garden. Outside food or picnics are not allowed to be brought into the Garden. Bottled water is for sale in the Robins Visitors Center, and Garden Shop. Vending machines are available in the Children’s Garden.
WHAT TO BRING
Along with your face covering, you may also want to bring water and hand sanitizer and, as always, dress for the weather. Water fountains are available for touchless water bottle refill only. Please do not drink directly from the water fountains.