Membership Changes Everything
When you join Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, it changes the way you experience this special place. You explore the Garden from a new perspective. You find a deeper connection in nature. You feel a sense of ownership.
Now, you can make that experience yours with the exciting new membership options at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Here are my Top 5 favorite ways to make the most of my Garden membership. Even if you already belong to the Garden, it’s worth being reminded of all the ways that membership benefits you.
1. Enjoy Garden perks such as free year-round admission, including Butterflies LIVE!, A Million Blooms and Flowers After 5 as well as free Member Nights during Dominion GardenFest of Lights and other special events and exhibits. And explore the Garden in its many seasons when you sign-up for Ginter in the Morning, a free tour for members led by trained Garden Guides.
2. Save 10 percent when I shop in the Garden Shop, paying discounted rates for classes and summer camps and, when I travel, visiting any of 300 gardens across North America at no charge with my reciprocal membership.
3. Give the gift of Garden Membership. For Mother’s Day, birthdays, or a get-well wish, a gift membership is like giving 365 days of fun in the Garden. My favorite baby shower gift is a Family membership. I like to imagine my friends watching their little one delight in the Garden.
4. I could share what I love about the Garden with out-of-town guests, family and friends with a new Friends membership. Free admission for any four adults and eight children gives me a chance to visit the Garden again and again with the people who mean the most to me.
5. Engage with my favorite part of the Garden as a Garden Keeper member. I participate in unique learning opportunities, attend special Garden events including the annual Splendor gala and receive customized communications, all based on the Garden Focus that I chose from this list of options:
Butterflies and Pollinators
Community Kitchen Garden
Environmental Stewardship and Native Plants
Or, I might even become a Conservatory Circle member and receive all of the benefits that Garden Keeper and General members do, as well as invitations to the annual Conservatory Circle Fete, exclusive events, and private dinners with the Garden’s symposium guest speakers.
Join Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
When you join Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden you become an agent of change. You join forces with over 13,000 others whose membership dollars help fund free classes and summer camps for children from low-income families, help us grow fresh vegetables in the Community Kitchen Garden for FeedMore, central Virginia’s food bank, and help us make a more Beautiful RVA through education and outreach programs. Your tax-deductible gift ensures that the Garden continues to fulfill its mission of connecting plants and people to improve our community.
So, find out what it means to walk along Garden paths with a new sense of belonging. Help us make a difference in our community. Share in the excitement as we grow. Simply by becoming a member.
Explore the Garden your way, every day. Support the Garden. Become a member!